Warrior Skill List

From FWpedia

Jump to: navigation, search


<-- Return to Warrior class page.


Contents


Time spans and values given in skill descriptions don't usually change throughout the skill levels. Talent effect may change skills further.

Damage Skills

Warrior skill waistcut.png
Waist Cut
Basic damage, short range, single-target attack

Deals 100% base Attack.
Casting time: Instant. Cooldown: 1 s


Warrior skill assault.png
Assault
Physical damage, 8-22 m range, single-target attack

Rush towards target, stunning him for few seconds. Chance to activate a buff which will cause no cooldown for Bash for a short time.
Casting time: 0,5 s. Cooldown: 15 s

Skill level Range Mana cost Available at lvl
1 8-21 meters 13 ?
2 8-22 meters 39 ?


Warrior skill bash.png
Bash
Physical damage, short range, single-target attack

Deals 100% base Attack plus bonus damage.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 3 s


Warrior skill lightningslash.png
Lightning Slash
Wind damage, short range, single-target attack

Strikes the traget twice. Each hit deals 100% of your base Attack plus 100 and bonus damage, respectively. The second hit has a chance to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 5 seconds. With each stack of Frenzy Stance, the cooldown is reduced by 1/2/4 seconds(s), and the chance to reduce the target's movement speed is increased to 20%/30%/40%.
Casting time: 2 s. Cooldown: 10 s

Skill level Bonus damage Chance to reduce speed Mana cost Available at lv
1 ? 20/30/40 frenzy ? ?
2 ? 20/30/40 frenzy ? ?
3 ? 20/30/40 frenzy ? ?
4 734 20/30/40 frenzy 94 ?
5 871 20/30/40 frenzy 133 ?
6 ? 20/30/40 frenzy ? ?
7 1233 1303% 209 ?
8 1319 1319% 247 59


Warrior skill evilward.png
Evil Ward
Physical damage, short range, single-target attack

Deals twice 100% base Attack plus bonus damage. Decreases target's Wind Resistance for 12 seconds. Combat Stance decreases cooldown of this skill and defense of target.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 10 s


Warrior skill bloodsuckslash.png
Bloodsuck Slash
Physical damage, short range, single-target attack

Deals 100% of your Attack plus bonus damage and drains Health from the target. With 1/2/3 stack(s) of Bloodrage Stance, this skills range is increased by 1/2/4 meter(s), and the amount of Health drained is increased by 25%/50%/100%.
Casting time: 2 s. Cooldown: 15 s

Skill level Bonus damage Health Drain Mana cost Available at lv
1 1909 104 146 ?
2 2220 120 190 ?
3 2505 138 223 ?
4 2938 157 275 ?
5 3345 174 316 58
Warrior skill thunderslash.png
Thunder Slash
Wind damage, short range, single-target attack

Strikes the target twice. Each hit deals 100% of your base Attack plus bonus damage. Each hit has a 20% chance to disarm target for 3 seconds. The Crit Chance of the Second hit is increased by 6% and inflicts the Thunder effect on the target for 15 seconds. Thunder reduces the trage's mounted speed by 40%.
Casting time: 2 s. Cooldown: 8 s

Skill level Bonus damage Mana cost Available at lv
1 881 163 45
2 1000 186 ?
3 1137 209 59

Blessings and Curses

Warrior skill warcry.png
War Cry
Group blessing

Increases all Masteries of party members.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 15 s. Duration: 300 s


Warrior skill frenzystance.png
Frenzy Stance
Self blessing

Increases damage, decreases evasion and defense. Each Stance can be stacked 3 times. Only 1 Stance can be active same time. Stances can be casted while inluenced by controlling effects. Casting Frenzy Stance may remove ensnare and speed reducing effects.
Casting time: Instant. Cooldown: 15 s + 15 s per stack


Warrior skill combatstance.png
Combat Stance
Self blessing

Increases defense, decreases damage. Each Stance can be stacked 3 times. Only 1 Stance can be active same time. Stances can be casted while inluenced by controlling effects. Casting Frenzy Stance may remove silence and disarm effects.
Casting time: Instant. Cooldown: 15 s + 15 s per stack


Warrior skill bloodragestance.png
Bloodrage Stance
Self blessing

Increases maximum HP, decreases defense. Each Stance can be stacked 3 times. Only 1 Stance can be active same time. Stances can be casted while inluenced by controlling effects. Casting Frenzy Stance may remove stun, sleep and transform effects.
Casting time: Instant. Cooldown: 15 s + 15 s per stack


Warrior skill divineuphold.png
Divine Uphold
Self blessing

Doubles Critstrike rate, increases defense and critical defense. Bonus increases when HP is below 50%. The lower the health point, the more increase there is for defense. Can be used while under controlling effect.
Casting time: 0,5 s. Cooldown: 300 s. Duration: 12 s


Warrior skill crashdash.png
Crash Dash
Self blessing

Increase character's movement speed.
Casting time: Instant. Cooldown: 120 s. Duration: 10 s


Warrior skill dragonpower.png
Dragon Power
Single target blessing

Increases target's base Attack by 5%.
Casting time: 3 s. Cooldown: 5 s. Duration: 30 minutes


Passive Skills

Warrior skill strengthen.png
Strengthen
Passive

Increases max HP by %.


Warrior skill powerofwildness.png
Power of Wildness
Passive

Increases damage by %.


Talent Skills

Most talents modify already existing skills. Only new skills are listed here.


Aegis Tree

Warrior skill contempt.png
Contempt
Requires 5 points in Aegis tree
Passive

Increases threat generated by bonus damage.


Warrior skill toughness.png
Toughness
Requires 10 points in Aegis tree
Passive

Increases max HP by 2222.


Warrior skill crushingroar.png
Crushing Roar
Requires 10 points in Aegis tree
10 m range AoE curse

Reduces Accuracy and damage of enemies. Reveals stealthed enemies.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 20 s. Duration: 15 s


Warrior skill stormwithstand.png
Storm Withstand
Requires 15 points in Aegis tree
Passive

Increases Wind resistance.


Warrior skill defensefortify.png
Defense Fortify
Requires 20 points in Aegis tree
Passive

Increases Physical resistance.


Warrior skill lifeguardian.png
Life Guardian
Requires 35 points in Aegis tree
Group blessing

Heals and increases max HP of allies. Increases your max HP. Skill is not affected by controlling effects.
Casting time: 3 s. Cooldown: 180 s. Duration: 25 s


Protector skill stoneskin.png
Combat Defense
Requires 40 points in Aegis tree
Passive

Increases Defense.


Phantom Tree

Warrior skill crimsonarc.png
Crimson Arc
Requires 10 points in Phantom tree
Physical damage, short range, single-target attack

Deals twice 90% base Attack plus bonus damage. Has a chance to apply Bleeding DoT for 10 seconds. Bleed can be stacked 3 times. Bloodrage Stance improves chance for Bleeding.
Casting time: 2 s. Cooldown: 5 s


Warrior skill steady.png
Steady
Requires 10 points in Phantom tree
Passive

Reduces chance of being interrupted while casting.


Warrior skill swordplaymastery.png
Swordplay Mastery
Requires 20 points in Phantom tree
Passive

Increases Physical mastery.


Warrior skill bloodlustfury.png
Bloodlust Fury
Requires 35 points in Phantom tree
Self blessing

Consumes 5% of your max HP. Removes and grants immunity to bleed effects. Your attacks will cost 1% HP each but will increase Critstrike rate.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 120 s. duration: 18 s


Elemental Tree

Warrior skill threateningroar.png
Threatening Roar
Requires 10 points in Elemental tree
10 m range AoE curse

Reduces Evasion, Defense and movement speed of enemies. Can reveal stealthed enemies.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 20 s. Duration: 10 s


Warrior skill stormmastery.png
Storm Mastery
Requires 15 points in Elemental tree
Passive

Increases Wind mastery.


Warrior skill bladeofreflection.png
Blade of Reflection
Requires 35 points in Elemental tree
Self blessing

During the effect every direct attacker will suffer damage equal to 100% of your base Attack. This damage is not reduced by Defense or Resistance. Skill is not affected by controlling effects.
Casting time: 1 s. Cooldown: 90 s. Duration: 12 s