Life in Freedom Harbor
"I very much enjoy greeting everyone I can see. I am Henry, Founder of Freedom Camp, and I bid you a good day."
Henry can be found in Freedom Harbor (55 25, 0 -12) next to the entrance to Libra Bazaar.
Beside Luck quests he will offer you a chain of Life in Freedom Harbor quests. He will offer you the chance to do Life in the Harbor 30 times per day, but you don't have to do them all. Henry will give you random tasks to complete - sometimes it can be elimination of some roaming monsters, bringing him items he needs or completing Wish Cards tasks sent by inhabitants of Freedom Harbor.
The first 10 quests in the chain will give you bigger EXP and money rewards than others (they can give you a Title as well), so if your goal is only the EXP you can stop doing Henry's tasks after reaching this limit. It's recommended though to do whole chain of quests after hitting lvl 20 - you will get the Socialite job then and finishing Wish Cards can give you 25 points of Socialite exp.
Other than EXP and soul coins, after 10 tasks you will be rewarded with two Emblems that can be exchanged for reputation points for your faction and a World Flute. Also completing the quests can randomly reward you with Memory Lotus, Gold Sand or Raw Diamond (used to make a Perfect Gold Bar and Perfect Diamond with the Stone of Sage, see Midas Touch).
Competing 30 of Henry's tasks will result in getting "Perfect Day". You can get an Achievement for getting 10 "Perfect Days".
- [Storm]Raven Order - Requires you to kill Storm Assassin, Storm Criminal to pickup [Storm]Raven Order.
- Lesson of Freedom Harbor Learned - Travel to the specified NPC or location and read the dialogue.
- Growth Mana Potion - Travel to the Pet Dealer Rachel, purchase Growth Mana Potion.
- § Basic Health Supplement - Travel to the Alchemy Tutor Luia and purchase § Basic Health Supplement
- § Light Health Elixir - Travel to the Alchemy Tutor Luia and purchase § Light Health Elixir
- Ingle Firewater - Find Wine Dealer Rukka wandering close to Henry and purchase Ingle Firewater.
- Khoaway Records - Travel to the Dawning Hope Library and click the Khoaway Records.
- Wish Card - Bard Scholar Rio will have an NPC that will want something done. Complete their wish and return to Henry for your reward. These quests also give Socialite EXP.
- Glazed Flask Lv1 - Travel to Alchemy Tutor Luia and purchase Glazed Flask Lv1.
- Glazed Flask Lv2 - Travel to Alchemy Tutor Luia and purchase Glazed Flask Lv2.
- Glazed Flask Lv3 - Travel to Alchemy Tutor Luia and purchase Glazed Flask Lv3.
- Rose Syrup - Travel to Charlie and purchase Rose Syrup.
- Puppet of Storm - Travel to the Angeal Temple Trackstone and teleport to Rainbow Island. Head North to the island and kill Puppet of Storm.
- Basic Mana Tonic - Travel to Remedy Dealer Ammy and purchase Basic Mana Tonic.
- § Steamed Scarab - Travel to Chef Michell and purchase § Steamed Scarab.
- Glistening Pond - Travel to Dawning Hope Tome Researcher Jeuthias Starlight and purchase Glistening Pond.
- Special Cocktail - Find Gronny, speak with him, find [Teleporter] Jenna, teleport to Twilight Castle, travel to Beastmir Lake in Dawn Town, pick Heartleaf from lake bottom, travel to Teleporter Julian, return to Blossom Boulevard in Freedom Harbor, get Special Cocktail from Gronny, return to Henry for your reward.
Life in the Harbor Notes
Most of Henry's quest will have green text to allow you to auto-travel to the location.
Khoaway Records does not have auto-travel text.
A good way to level up at low levels (11-20) is to complete the quest chain.