Forsaken World provides many ways to earn Experience Points.
- You probably earn the most XP by doing quests. One-time quests can be good source too, especially at lower level. You gain a lot of extra XP by doing daily quests like Life in Freedom Harbor. And every other quest that resets daily. Personal and World luck quests are also good XP.
- Always do God's Trial once per day too as the XP from mobs there is great. Gather up some Lionheart scrolls for double XP and activate it there.
- Killing mobs while doing quests or wandering outside to pick flowers will give some small amount of XP. But that amount is very small. Very-very small.
- Drink XP pots. You get some from doing Alchemy training every day and if lucky, even get recipe to create more. You can drink 5 of each type of XP potion every day.
- Pray. Each day you can get XP and sometimes items for praying 4 times. You can Pray more of course for limited time bonuses.
- Buy XP Aid for Soul Coins. This will add a nice amount into your quest or kill XP.
- Gather up all the cards, books and other legends. There are a lot of them around and each will give little XP.
Experience points needed per level